AEGIS Squad, Region 2 (IC) - Night at the Museums

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
mrdent12

Re: AEGIS Squad, Region 2 (IC) - Tripping the Nexus

Post by mrdent12 »

"Cool" Luke
HP: 1
CND: Ice Cold

"Well my darling Czarina, we could have been such wonderful dance partners, but I'm not one to intrude on a dance. Most of the time. Today, I think a chat over some ice with the doctor here might be in order instead. Besides, I'll get to serenade you with my voice in 60 or something years.", says Luke before turning his attention to Dr. Jeste. He lets fly a bolt of ice sort of shaped like a popsicle.
Ice Blast: Damage 10(Extras: Ranged +1/rank, Accurate +2/flat)
Power Attack +/-2 22 DC 27 toughness if it hits
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Cool Luke

Luke's icy blast strikes the mad scientist, leaving his clothes frosty. He stumbles a bit and tries to shake things off.
Dr Jeste TOU save: 1d20+6 20
Bx1, Dazed

Bulwark is up
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Evelyn "Bulwark" Gracen
HP: 3
Cnd: Healthy

Outwardly where Evelyn does not seem to do much. She remains on guard near Madame Macabre. Her dark eyes watching the battle begin. Studying the enemy force intently. As she does this her power extends out from her and she takes hold of one of the chunks of metal she had brought into the hall from outside.
OOC wrote:Dropping Create in favor of Move Objects as a Free Action. Using a Standard Action to take hold of a piece of metal with Move Objects.

Metal Control wrote: [20] - Protection 10 [Flaws: Sustained Duration (+0/r), Quirk "Requires Adequate Quantity of Metal to Act As Armor" (-1 pp) ; Extras: Impervious 11]
[14] - Move Objects 12 [Flaws: Limited to "Metal" (-1/r) ; Extras: Precise (+1 pp), Subtle (+1 pp)]
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

The Shield is up
Arkrite

Re: AEGIS Squad, Region 2 (IC) - Tripping thru the Nexus

Post by Arkrite »

Harry "The Shield" Mackenzie
HP: 0 Condition: Fatigued

Harry rushes across towards Medea. He wasn't entirely sold on protecting the supervillain, but considering what the alternative meant he was willing to put aside his misgivings for now.
OOC: move action to get into position, preparing to interpose on Medea if anybody attacks.
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

Madame Macabre

Cnd: Normal

As the two mystics struggle for control of the Aberration on the other side of the portal, Elizabeth focuses upon her own magical intentions. There is only one overriding concern: Undoing everything the summoners are attempting to achieve. Continuing to chant Latin phrases laced with abhorrent, unidentifiable words, the pale black-clad woman begins to walk counter-clockwise around the summoning-circle constructed by Khan. She does so without concern for who is near her or her own safety, completely absorbed in the nullification-ritual. Occasionally she will stop, raising her glazed eyes up towards the ceiling or swaying momentarily in place before continuing on her orbit around the outskirts of the "magic circle".
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Harry "The Shield" Mackenzie
HP: 0
Cnd: Fatigued

Harry runs at the villains lining the ritual circle. As he closes the distance, he singles out Dr. Jeste, raises his Shield, and attempts to plow into him like a human battering ram.
OOC wrote:Move Action: Gets into melee range of Dr. Jeste, while ensuring he is in Interpose range of Medea.
Standard Action: Attack Dr. Jeste. Attack Dr. Jeste: 1D20+8 = [5]+8 = 13

Evelyn "Bulwark" Gracen

Evelyn's eyes subtly narrow when she sees Macabre's behavior ... and vulnerability. Poised for action her attention rapidly shifts over the battlefield as she watches the first moves of the engagement play out. Beside her a shard of tank plating slowly rotates in the air. Without moving she gave quick directions.

"Luke, Zyzzak, focus on the Juggernauts so Shield and Phoenix don't have to engage them in melee. Don't group up. They have flame throwers."

OOC wrote:
Metal Control wrote: [20] - Protection 10 [Flaws: Sustained Duration (+0/r), Quirk "Requires Adequate Quantity of Metal to Act As Armor" (-1 pp) ; Extras: Impervious 11]
[14] - Move Objects 12 [Flaws: Limited to "Metal" (-1/r) ; Extras: Precise (+1 pp), Subtle (+1 pp)]
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Villains

As Shield charges Dr Jeste, the villain is able to avoid the Canadian hero. He then gives his own orders.

"Destroy them all." He then turns to Shogun who is moving toward Silver Phoenix. "Defend the Khan."

"I know my duty," Shogun snarls. The samurai deliberately walks toward Khan, placing himself between Khan and the heroes. He draws his katana and readies to use his blade against anyone who would harm the Khan.

Czarina develops tunnel vision and unfurls her whip. She lashes out at Silver Phoenix.

Dr Jeste pulls out a bulky blaster pistol and fires at The Shield.

Meanwhile, the Juggernauts wrestle with two different orders and are unable to decide on a target. Except for the one held by Zyzzak's tractor beam. It wrestles against the beam trying to be free of it.
Czarina Whip attack vs Silver Phoenix: 1d20+10 13

Dr Jeste blaster pistol vs The Shield: 1d20+6 20
The Shield TOU save: 1d20+12 14
Bx1, Dazed

Juggernaut Escape check: 1d20+9 20
Free

Zyzzak is up
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Zyzzak
HP:2 LP:0 CND:
Senses: Radio Sense, Darkvision
EM I/O: X-Ray vision, Extended, Radius
Pattern Array: Comprehend languages.
Defensive: Defenses
Wrist Emitters: Plasma bolts

Zyzzak frowns when the robot slips his beams.
How big is the room, how high it's ceiling?
He'll note their hesitation and try to take advantage of their confusion by giving them something to focus on - himself. He flies to twice the distance of their flame jets and fires at the middle one to get their attention.
attack: 1d20+12 20 DC23 toughness if that hits
"Something pithy this way comes."
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Zyzzak

The plasma bolts are only a glancing blow and do little more than polish the outer shell of the robot.
TOU save vs Zyzzak: 1d20+11 31

Silver Phoenix is up
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Silver Phoenix:
[Harper Zhao]
Condition: Fine

"I would offer you a chance to surrender, but we both know that you won't."

Czarina turns to face her. "You are right, pig." However, the flurry of blows catches her by surprise, leaving her reeling from the attack.

At this point Dr. Jeste gives orders to his fellow Horde members but Czarina develops tunnel vision and unfurls her whip. She lashes out at the redheaded martial artist, but the attack is unfocused and easily avoidable allowing Silver Phoenix to move in close again on the other woman.

"Careful Little Viper, dangerous as you may be pride and anger can leave you vulnerable." Silver Phoenix says as she lets loose a new volley of silver energy covered punches, elbows, and kicks.

OCC wrote: Using Phoenix’s Flowing Flame Claw again [Mystical Fire Damage 8 (Extra: Multiattack)].

Attack Check: _: 1D20+12 = [15]+12 = 27.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Silver Phoenix

The martial artist's blows land solidly, and the Russian villain is only barely able to stay standing.

Barely.
Multiattack bonus is +2
Czarina TOU save: 1d20+8-1 10
Missed knocking her out by 1
Bx2, Staggered

Cool Luke is up
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

"Cool" Luke
CND: Ice Cold

Luke gives a nod to Dr. Jeste. "I won't lie to you. That sassy Czarina would have been a great dance partner. The spicy ones always are. You, were just a meh one. Pretty bad actually. Its saying something when I go mess around with some robots instead.", quips Luke before heading into attack position of the robots avoiding clustering and putting the mystics in the line of fire. He wasn't an idiot after all.

He lets a bolt of ice fly right at one of the machines.
I can't get to the dice rolling site on my work laptop.

It would be a +8 attack and DC 27 toughness if it hits. When I get back from business travel I can edit in the roll or fell free to roll for me.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Cool Luke

The ice blast hits the robot square in the chest with a loud THANG! The robot staggers back a bit and a large dent is left in the chest.
Cool Luke Ice Blast PA [2]: 1d20+10-2 23

Juggernaut TOU save: 1d20+11 18
Bx1, Dazed

Bulwark is up
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Evelyn "Bulwark" Gracen

Evelyn monitored Madame Macabre as she made her trek around the circle amidst the bizarre ritual she enacted when she wasn't keeping track of the fighting itself. A clang drew her attention. The AEGIS Captain's eyes turned to the source of the sound: a Horde juggernaut that had been pelted with ice. Evelyn tried to capitalize on what looked like an opening. The floating chunk of metal orbiting her launched itself at the juggernaut without warning.
OOC wrote:Since I have the points free in my Dynamic Array, I'll use the remainder on Flight as a Free Action.

Standard Action: Evelyn attacks the Juggernaut that Luke hit. Attack juggernaut: 1D20+8 = [11]+8 = 19 DC 27 Tough if that hits.

[06] - Flight 6 [Flaws: Platform (-1/r), Quirk "Requires Metal" (-1 pp)]