[MM3]Sunstormers - OOC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
pathfinderq1

Re: [MM3]Sunstormers - OOC

Post by pathfinderq1 »

FYI- Khemis should NOT be expecting a response from Vickie. She took note of the number that Khemis offered, but did not give her own in return (not yet). She is also way 'out of scene', probably until the morning, unless the GM has other ideas.
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Fair enough. Khemis has texted everyone she has a number for.
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

I think that might just be Deborah? Maybe Helen (though probably not a great idea to be texting her atm)? Sunny probably has Khemis' number memorized, but I don't believe he's given her his own number - he's got a Secret Identity and stuff, and is careful about details like that.
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

If it's just Deborah then it's just Deborah. Definitely not Helen!
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Tony Jones wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:54 pm If it's just Deborah then it's just Deborah. Definitely not Helen!
Aww, come on... If you are nice to her now, she can get you in on the ground floor of the whole Sunstormer Secret Police!

:lol:
Shadowmask

Post by Shadowmask »

Helen shouldn't be that hard to track as she has no motivation or qualms about keeping her powers secret.
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Also, Sunny knows Helen is probably a Sunstormer. And knows her last-name. And her badge-number. If anyone bothers to ask him, it'd be dead-simple to find her through that combination of "Female, brunette police officer in her twenties named H. Palandino, Badge Number XXXXXX..."
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Oh yes, I have no doubt we could get in touch with Helen fairly straightforwardly using the information we have. The only question is why, in character, we would want to?!
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Tony Jones wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:11 am Oh yes, I have no doubt we could get in touch with Helen fairly straightforwardly using the information we have. The only question is why, in character, we would want to?!
This. I don't see any reason we would reach out to Helen. She's made it clear she doesn't want anything to do with us.
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

I mean, there's no reason to reach out to Helen at this time. That might change over the course of the night or sometime in the next few days.

But for now, seems like the Crown Fountain crew are breaking up for the night - Sunny's dropping Deborah off at her home, Khemis is sneaking away from the hospital, and Vickie left for home after going super-sonic over Lake Michigan. We also know that Helen's not gonna be given the Albert Jun case because she's taking the morning off - likely for power-testing at her friend(?)'s unused gym? So once everyone's scenes are wrapped-up for the night, I'm guessing we'll be free to time-skip to the morning or to montage the next couple days or whatever.

Though, it now occurs to me that Sunny and Deborah are in prime position for Deborah's Entourage Complication to be triggered if Tasha, Becca or Anne are in her apartment looking for Deborah for some reason or another when Sunny shows up with her on the terrace. Hmn. Amusingly troublesome, but not something Sunny would be aware of before-hand, which means I can't do anything about it In Character. It's also drag out the night's events for a bit more, too, but it'd definitely be amusing (OOC) to deal with. So I guess it's up to Neo if that happens or not. :P
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Deborah did send them home for the day. That doesn't mean they listened. :)
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

jmucchiello wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:27 pm
Tony Jones wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:11 am Oh yes, I have no doubt we could get in touch with Helen fairly straightforwardly using the information we have. The only question is why, in character, we would want to?!
This. I don't see any reason we would reach out to Helen. She's made it clear she doesn't want anything to do with us.
And Khemis seems to have made an NPC contact in the police who seems much more agreeable. If we ever needed to, she'd suggest them over Helen any day...
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

What I love about the Sunny and Deborah interaction is it feels like a date where you just go for a walk, visit a crime scene, and then say "I'll call you" at the end.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

kenmadragon wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:13 pm I mean, there's no reason to reach out to Helen at this time. That might change over the course of the night or sometime in the next few days.

But for now, seems like the Crown Fountain crew are breaking up for the night - Sunny's dropping Deborah off at her home, Khemis is sneaking away from the hospital, and Vickie left for home after going super-sonic over Lake Michigan. We also know that Helen's not gonna be given the Albert Jun case because she's taking the morning off - likely for power-testing at her friend(?)'s unused gym? So once everyone's scenes are wrapped-up for the night, I'm guessing we'll be free to time-skip to the morning or to montage the next couple days or whatever.

Though, it now occurs to me that Sunny and Deborah are in prime position for Deborah's Entourage Complication to be triggered if Tasha, Becca or Anne are in her apartment looking for Deborah for some reason or another when Sunny shows up with her on the terrace. Hmn. Amusingly troublesome, but not something Sunny would be aware of before-hand, which means I can't do anything about it In Character. It's also drag out the night's events for a bit more, too, but it'd definitely be amusing (OOC) to deal with. So I guess it's up to Neo if that happens or not. :P
Nice idea but we want to move things forward a bit more so nope, they are not there.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

I'll have to say, I'm having fun reading along to the ongoing interplay.

It is the first "Feel-Good Rom-Con" of the Sunstorm era!

:lol: