Vanguard Academy IC: Dorm Daze

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Tattooedman

Re: Vanguard Academy IC: Feels Like The First Time

Post by Tattooedman »

Sery Cmok:

You smells several scents you would expect to find in such a location, however the one major difference is the extra heavy presence of metals not normally found in cars as well as almost industrial grade oils and other fluids. Thus makes it easy for you to determine that one of the Defiant Robots is flying overhead while an Excelsior robot is towards the left of the group.

OOC wrote:You locate 1 Defiant Robot & 1 Excelsior Robot .

Red = Safe Building
Green = Defiant Robots
Blue = Excelsior Robots
Orange = Intrepid Robots
Grey = Nova Robots
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Dennis:

You spot one Defiant robot flying just above the building line above where the group is. There is an Excelsior just behind a building at the intersection to the left of where you are walking out. In the building across the street, on the third floor of the building that looks like it’s covered in black glass, sits a Nova robot.

OOC wrote:You locate 1 Defiant Robot, 1 Excelsior Robot & 1 Nova Robot.

Red = Safe Building
Green = Defiant Robots
Blue = Excelsior Robots
Orange = Intrepid Robots
Grey = Nova Robots
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Skew:

With your multiple mini-viewing portals you manage to locate the Defiant Robot flying overhead, the Excelsior trying to hide at the intersection to the left of you, and two Intrepid robots making their way towards the group from opposite directions a couple blocks away.

OOC wrote: You spot 1 Defiant Robot, 1 Excelsior Robot, and both Intrepid Robots.

Red = Safe Building
Green = Defiant Robots
Blue = Excelsior Robots
Orange = Intrepid Robots
Grey = Nova Robots
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Stormdancer:

As you go up into the air you notice one of the Nova robots on the third floor of the building across the street from where most of the group is. From your higher vantage point, you can see a pair of Intrepid robots coming towards the group's location from opposite directions. You easily spot the Defiant flying just at the building line above where the group is exiting the safe zone.

You also see the Excelsior robot trying to hide just behind the edge of the building at the intersection to the right of where the group is walking onto the street. While on the other side of the block you spot the other Excelsior robot waiting on the roof of another building.
OOC wrote:You locate 1 Defiant Robot, both Excelsior robots, both Intrepid robots, and 1 of the Nova Robots.

Red = Safe Building
Green = Defiant Robots
Blue = Excelsior Robots
Orange = Intrepid Robots
Grey = Nova Robots
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Indigo:

Thanks to your farsight power you are able to spot a total of eight robots, two of each kind; one Defiant robot is flying just above the building line above where the group is while the other is on the other side of the wide block hovering in between to buildings.

There is an Excelsior robot just behind a building at the intersection to the left of where you are walking out. It's twin is sitting on top of the building across the street facing towards the group.

In the building across the street, on the third floor of the building that looks like it’s covered in black glass, sits a Nova robot. On the tops of that same building is the other, waiting for a signal to begin.

The Intrepid robots coming towards the group's location from opposite directions, from both sides of the block.
OOC wrote: Image

Red = Safe Building
Green = Defiant Robots
Blue = Excelsior Robots
Orange = Intrepid Robots
Grey = Nova Robots
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Skew
HP: 3 | LP: 2 | Cnd: Concerned

"I got a flier overhead and one of those dog-bots behind this building. I don't see the rollers or the big gun-bot but they could be around. Anyone else spot anything and want to share?" Skew says in to the suit's commlink, set to the group's frequency.
"Something pithy this way comes."
RainOnTheSun

Post by RainOnTheSun »

Violet
HP: 3 | CND: Unhurt | Room 110, Byrne House | Delta Class

As soon as Valerie steps out of the safe zone, she's looking around the street for anything that might spot her as she hurries into one of the other buildings to hide. Staying out in the middle of the street is just asking to be shot by, well, everything.

Then Allison flies straight up, and Valerie's mouth drops open. After a moment of horrified shock, she flies into the air after her. There's no wind, in Valerie's case: she just defies gravity.

"What are you doing?!" she whispers to Allison. Floating nearly a thousand feet in the air, making too much noise is the last thing that's going to get her spotted, but she whispers anyway. "You're making yourself a huge target!"
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Jessamine Sinclair of Room 411
HP: 3 | Condition: Acceptable

Whisper tilted her head as the mess of information flowed into her brain. Defiants might be the easiest to take down individually, if it wasn't for the fact they were exceptional mobile in the air. The Nova was evidently on the more dangerous end with all the weapons it brandished, that'd be one to avoid entirely. Excelsiors and Intrepids both might be manageable with what she could mange, and of the lot of them one was in the perfect position for her brand of confrontation.

'One, Two, Three. Make your approach towards the Excelsior, avoid it's sensors. You'll be attempting an ambush. Four, with me. Your purpose is to act as my shield.' she commanded her phantasms, moving towards a brisk pace while ducking between cover as she moved towards the glass building.

'Mistress commands. We listen.' They intone as one before making to fulfill their orders to the best of their abilities. Foor, for its part, does it's best to cover for its master as she makes her way forward.

Stealth(Whisper): 27
-Assist(Foor): 31
Stealth[Team Check](Won / Tuu / Fwee): 35
Minion Status wrote: Won (Sneaking) / Tuu (Sneaking) / Fwee (Sneaking) / Foor (Guarding)
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Flynnarrel wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:40 am Skew

"I got a flier overhead and one of those dog-bots behind this building. I don't see the rollers or the big gun-bot but they could be around. Anyone else spot anything and want to share?" Skew says in to the suit's commlink, set to the group's frequency.
Mesh
HP:3

" I'm useless against the flier unless anyone got a good sling or bow lying around. I could take out the dog-bot, if needed", Mateo responds.
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Sery Cmok (Zoska Vitoldovna Ipatava)
Class: Delta; Room: 509 Byrne House; Hero Points: 3; Current Condition: Fine
Flynnarrel wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:40 am "I got a flier overhead and one of those dog-bots behind this building. I don't see the rollers or the big gun-bot but they could be around. Anyone else spot anything and want to share?" Skew says in to the suit's commlink, set to the group's frequency.
"I can sense the same ones as you only," Sery Cmok says into her commlink. She moves over to the left hand side of the street to give herself more cover against the robot round the corner. "Any reason I should not attack the one on the ground?"
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Dennis Sloane
HP: 3, LP: 3; Condition: Fine

Dennis blinks off towards the Excelsior robot he sees.
Using Portare (Teleport 1) to move to the Excelsior, 60' per move action.
I dont know how far it is, but he is willing to use 2 Move actions to get within 50'.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Tony Jones wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:46 am "I can sense the same ones as you only," Sery Cmok says into her commlink. She moves over to the left hand side of the street to give herself more cover against the robot round the corner. "Any reason I should not attack the one on the ground?"
"I was hoping for a bigger one or, maybe a group. Blai... I mean, Indigo, or Chris, you guys got anything?" Wally asks.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Blair "Indigo" Holland (gamma-Rm 513)
Dodge: 8, Parry: 8, Tough: 8, Fort: 8, Will: 8; Perception: +10
HP: 3; Location: white building in the center, 3rd floor, down on the ground, near the window facing the camera; Condition: Normal

Blair steps out. "I'm going to do some recon," she says into comms and teleports (with a flash of indigo left behind) to an unseen location (listed above). "There's another flyer behind the black glass building. There are two dog robots: one top of the white building in front of you, one a block up the street to the left. The robots with all the guns are in and on the black glass building. You guys already spotted the other robots. Looks like eight total."

(ooc: she continues to scan the periphery of the place to see if there are any other surprises. I randomly picked her destination and guessing she chose it as currently a blind spot in the visible drone cameras. In general she will be trying to teleport to locations that aren't being surveilled by the drones.)
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Skew

"Right-o, black-glass building it is, then. The gun-bot on the roof would be a hazard to our fliers." Skew says forming a portal to the building's roof and crossing through, immediately clearing space for others behind him by ducking behind any convenient cover. Not knowing exactly where the bot it he prepares a defensive action.
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Sery Cmok (Zoska Vitoldovna Ipatava)
Class: Delta; Room: 509 Byrne House; Hero Points: 3; Current Condition: Fine

"OK, will join you there," Sery Cmok says into comms.

She turns towards the black glass building and with a 'whoosh' sound she grows from 4'10" to 6'6" in height, and becomes much more dispersed - not transparent, but certainly somewhat translucent. With a sort of rattling swoosh sound, like chunks of ash rubbing together, she swirls up into the air and up the side of the building in question, a cloud of ashes and sparks shrouding her from view as she rises up to rooftop level.
OOC wrote: She moves at Flight - 2, so 120 feet per round; she'll do two move actions this round to get there as fast as possible, so double that distance; not sure if that's enough to get her there this round. If not she'll obviously move again next round. The cloud of sparks and ashes gives -2 to Perception in a 30 foot radius centred on her.