[IC] Superheroics Unlimited: Insert Coin To Continue

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
pathfinderq1

Re: [IC] Superheroics Unlimited: Insert Coin To Continue

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Hellcat
HP: 2; LP: 1; Condition: Normal

With the hostages safely evacuated, Hellcat slid to a stop outside the glowing prison which held the last of the initial group of robbers. "Sorry about all the rush- I had to make a quick withdrawal... of hostages." This was right about the moment that the woman collapsed.

Hellcat turned to the others. "So... Vault?"
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Warlock
HP: 2; Cond: Normal

"Or, those of us suited to stealth and subterfuge can scout ahead, see what the situation is like, and give us an idea of what to expect?" Warlock offered an alternative suggestion. "The rest of us can tend to the civilians in the meanwhile and secure the rest of the bank."
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Exemplar
Hero Points: 2; Luck Points (Base 4): 3; Condition: Fatigued

*Pay attention, o Warlock!* Exemplar tells him. *Hellcat here has already taken all of the hostages to safety outside. Actually...* she continues consideringly, looking at Hellcat. *Hellcat, could you take the criminals to the police as well, so they can also be dealt with? And so we do not have to worry about leaving them behind?*
Vivid

Re: [IC] Superheroics Unlimited: Press Any Button to Start

Post by Vivid »

The Operative
CND: 0, HP: 2 JuryRig: 2
Utility Belt: teleportation Disks
Projection System: Hard light Constructs.
Scanner Suite: Visual gain penetrating, extended

"I'll have to lift the shield I created to free the woman, but I'd rather go ghost and scout." Operative says.

"I'll radio with what I find." With that, she disappears and drifts through the floor to take a look at the floor below.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Operative quickly discovers that there is no basement for this bank, and the vault must be on the main floor.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Tony Jones wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 1:07 pm Exemplar

*Pay attention, o Warlock!* Exemplar tells him. *Hellcat here has already taken all of the hostages to safety outside. Actually...* she continues consideringly, looking at Hellcat. *Hellcat, could you take the criminals to the police as well, so they can also be dealt with? And so we do not have to worry about leaving them behind?*
Hellcat

"Oh yeah, that..." At approximately the same time that her words are registering in the ears of the other heroes, the police outside suddenly found a pile of unconscious bodies laid out side-by-side, and a trash barrel full of weapons and other criminal gadgetry. While she resisted the urge to pose them in interesting poses or to strip them to their underwear, each of the criminals had been helping labeled "ROBBER" across the forehead in Sharpie (except for the louder woman, labeled "ROBBER; LEADER?); if the police had any zipties or restraints lying around, the crooks had also been bound.

And Hellcat was back in the bank with the others, ready for the next phase.
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Warlock
HP: 2; Cond: Normal

Martin Spellman blinked, double-taking at where the hostages had been not but moments before, safeguarded behind rainbow-barriers. They'd been there a second ago, he could have sworn. "Right, speedsters. Ugh, note-to-self, I need to refine that buff-spell, my head's still a little loopy." he muttered to himself.

"So, do we want to wait for them to leave the Vault and lay a trap, or storm in after them?" Warlock wondered aloud, curious what the others were thinking.
Vivid

Post by Vivid »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 8:20 pm Operative quickly discovers that there is no basement for this bank, and the vault must be on the main floor.
She'll search the floors then trying to find the missing 4.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

After a little bit of time, Operative soon comes across the pot where the main vault must've been located due to the sudden resistance against her phantom-self. Navigating around that takes her towards an empty hallway, and a large open metal door. "Stuff the bags faster damnit! We've wasted enough time as is, and I haven't heard back from Maxy in a few minutes now."

Peering in, the heroine finds four masked men and woman and two people who must've been bank staff tied up in the corner. Both of them seemed to have been knocked unconscious, with one of the criminals standing watch over their prone forms.
------------
Vivid

Post by Vivid »

Knowing time was scarce ghost-Operative rushed back to the others. She faded back into view and explained the situation to them with illusions. "We'll need to move, but in a way that doesn't threaten the hostages."
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Hellcat

Hellcat listened to the description of the situation in the vault. "Pfff. If the doors open, then say 'what hostages?' And we can pop the four crooks when they come out into the hall, or pen them in the vault." But then she shook her head. "This seems too easy, like some kind of set-up. But do you want me to pull the hostages anyway?"
Gunmetal_Rainbow

Post by Gunmetal_Rainbow »

RAINBOW STAR
[HP:1] Cond: Normal

"Probably should, if it's safe to do so. Sorry I'm not terribly low profile guys" RS frowns a bit, feeling like she's not exactly been pulling her weight here.
Vivid

Post by Vivid »

The Operative
CND: 0, HP: 2 JuryRig: 2
Utility Belt: teleportation Disks
Projection System: Hard light Constructs.
Scanner Suite: Visual gain penetrating, extended

"You were a powerhouse at the docks, Star!" Operative says. "My own abilities were of middling contribution there. But here in the bank..." the tech-suited hero shrugs. "Right time, right place."
Did Operative get enough visual and audio data of one of the robber, (perhaps the woman who was pounding on her light dome to get out), to be able to fashion an illusion of her?
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

GM: Sure thing, it may neccitate a Deception check depending on what you do though.
------------
Vivid

Post by Vivid »

"When we're ready, I believe I can make a distraction to avert the robber's attention. One of their comrades, an illusion, holding their attention." Operative says.