Re: [IC] Superheroics Unlimited: Press Any Button to Start

Post by Vivid »

The Operative
CND: 0, HP: 2>1 JuryRig: 2
Utility Belt: teleportation Disks
Projection System: Illusion projection
Scanner Suite: Visual gain penetrating, extended

Hearing no dissent...

"Alright, Hellcat give me to a count of 20 then grab those hostages and get them out if you can. Star, be ready to get in there and shield them if they can't be extracted for some reason." Operative suggests. "I guess the rest of you get ready to bust heads, non-lethally of course."

With that Operative dematerializes, turning invisible and permeable. She zips back over to the room where the bad guys are to land and dematerialize in a hidden position outside of it. Her scanner array is set to let her see into the room as she crafts an illusory double of the robber woman they first saw.

"Okay, seriously. What's taking you guys so long!" she complains, storming into the room to draw eyes into a different corner from the hostages.
Gunmetal_Rainbow

Post by Gunmetal_Rainbow »

RAINBOW STAR
[HP:1] Cond: Normal

Star gives Operative a thumbs up and a smile, ready to do her best. And if the barrier wasn't needed, she could help blast the robbers!
Tony Jones

Re: [IC] Superheroics Unlimited: Insert Coin To Continue

Post by Tony Jones »

Exemplar
Hero Points: 2; Luck Points (Base 4): 3; Condition: Fatigued

Exemplar nods in agreement. "That sounds like a more than workable plan to me!"

She intends to follow Rainbow Star until she gets close enough to be able to see or mentally sense the remaining robbers, at which point attacks will come into play!
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Warlock
HP: 2; Cond: Normal

"Set blasters to stun, huh?" Martin joked, summoning up arcane power as he prepared to unleash his eldritch blasts as necessary, making sure to stick near the back of the group to cover their rear.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Hellcat
HP: 2; LP: 1; Condition: Normal

"All right, let's go," Hellcat said quietly, before she started her count. Hopefully her time distortion wouldn't skew the count to much.

She started to plot her moves- she planned to run along the walls and ceiling on her approach, removing the hostages in two phases- first getting them out of the remaining robbers' immediate line of sight, then removing them entirely once the whole vault was clear. And once the hostages were out, there would be time to sweep the room and remove anything that the robbers weren't actively holding- like if, say, they had put down a gun to help move loot...

>OOC: Initiative 1d20+12= 32; roll https://orokos.com/roll/979293 ; of course I'll waste a crit on my initiative roll...
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

The scene unfolds as the holographic criminal walks into the bank vault, eyes drawn first to the man and woman who stood over the unconsciousness bank clerks. One of them seemed to be sporting hi-tech eye-wear with glowing orange points at their center lenses. His left lense was composed of three dots, and they begun turning the moment the hologram walked into the room. His eyebrows furrow as he takes a deep drag of his cigarette and watches the 'robber' very closely.

a muffled voice came from the man wearing a clown mask sporting a string of grenades around his neck."Goddamn, will you get off our case already! You were supposed to make sure the manager would be here too, but you just had to screw that up on us costing us extra time to crack the damn locks open!" He gestured with a heavy-duty shotgun towards the vault door, which showed signs of blast damage. "Maybe you should stop yapping at us and help us fill these bags already."

"Hold it." Taking out his vice and blowing out a puff of smoke, the goggled man's grip tightens on his weapon. "Something's not right about her."

"What? The hell are you talking about Smoke-" The 'clown' gets out, before the heroes make their move.

Roll20
Map Image (I forgot to put in the number and letter grid, realized that after I placed everything down...)
Here we go. If you roll above the villains, go ahead and take your turn.

Hellcat: 32
Operative: 25
Exemplar: 21

"Clown" 19

Rainbow Star: 17
Octogirl: 16

"Smalls" 15
"Smoke" 11

Warlock: 7

"Girlboss" 6
Last edited by Doctor Malsyn on Wed May 24, 2023 6:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Vivid

Post by Vivid »

Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Exemplar
Hero Points: 2; Luck Points (Base 4): 3; Condition: Fatigued

Exemplar Initiative Check: 1D20+6 = [15]+6 = 21
Gunmetal_Rainbow

Post by Gunmetal_Rainbow »

RAINBOW STAR
[HP:1] Cond: Normal
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Warlock
HP: 2; Cond: Normal
Warlock Initiative: 1D20+2 = [5]+2 = 7 :lol: At least I'm going before "Girlboss".
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

GM: Hellcat, Operative, and Exemplar are up first!
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Hellcat
HP: 2; LP: 1; Condition: Normal

In rather less than the blink of an eye, Hellcat was moving, running up the wall and along the ceiling into the vault- as soon as she was inside, she took a moment that only she and the AI-Shards could likely perceive to scope out the precise location of the hostages. Then she moved to scoop up each of the civilians, starting with whoever seemed most likely to be in danger. for the first step she simply hauled them out to the hallway, out of line of sight or attack (roughly where her own starting point was); once they had all been moved to there and were all "safe", only then did she move them the rest of the way out.

Once the hostages were safe, it was another moment's work to sweep the vault for any unattended details (any weapon or criminal tool not actively held in someone's hand- say if, for instance, it had been put down to bag up some loot). Only then did she step behind the guy with the necklace of grenades- and she paused only briefly, just long enough to say "Would it be rude if I just took the pins out of those?" before speeding up again.

>OOC: I think that should all be clear enough, but let me know if I need to clarify (or roll) anything. Probably fits within the 30 minutes of activity as a Free action/ 1 second. End turn at about the same place she started, in the hall.

>OOC2: (Array)
Spoiler
(31/31pp)
-Impractical Physics: Enhanced Advantage 1 (Hide in plain sight), Movement 1 (Environmental adaptation- unusual orientation); (3pp)
-Fight like Hell: Enhanced STR +1 (3); (2pp)
-Run, Run Away: Enhanced Speed +6 (7, to 8 with Athletics DC 15 autosuccess; 1 mile per move, 500mph); Enhanced Dodge +4; Movement 2 (Wallcrawling 2, limited- while running Speed 3+); (12pp)
-Gotta Catch 'Em All: Senses 4 (Rapid 2 for vision, touch); Enhanced Advantage 1 (Fast grab); Enhanced Quickness +9 (10 total; 2 hours/round, 30 minutes in 1 second/free action); (14pp)
-(3+2+12+14= 31pp)
x
Vivid

Post by Vivid »

Maggie never liked clowns and knew many who felt the same way. The inclusion of one as a bad guy might be the game designer's way of letting people have some sort of catharsis against them.

The Operative
CND: 0, HP: 1 JuryRig: 2
Utility Belt: teleportation Disks
Projection System: Hardlight Constructs
Scanner Suite: Visual gain Counters illusions, counters Invisibility, Infravision

The Operative rushes into the room to get behind a pillar to have cover as the projection of the female robber fades. Identifying the threats and opportunities in the room she quickly outlines a wall for her Hardlight Projection System. It happens to segregate the clown-themed robber. She didn't know what he might have to get through it but hoped it would delay him a bit, at least. Every comically-oversized hammer blow against the wall was not one directed at her and her companions.

She likewise shifts her sensory suite over to account for a plethora of unknown abilities.
Made changes in Roll20