Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Computer Warriors

Post by Ares »

Jabroniville wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:20 pm Image

COMPUTER WARRIORS:
Created By: Mattel
Era: 1989-1990
I actually have (might still have) the VHS that served as a pilot for this show, and we had several of the first line action figures. The idea was kind of similar to another toyline from Japan that wound up being worked into the American Transformers line. If you've ever wondered why certain Transformers like Megatron, Soundwave and the like switched from giant robots to small, human sized devices, it's because they were originally from a toyline separate from the toy line that would make up the majority of the Transformers line. Instead of giant robots turning into small, human sized devices, the idea for the other line was small robots that could turn into devices that could pass for the real thing. So the idea was that Soundwave was actually to scale in both cassette player and robot mode as the toy.

Computer Warriors did something similar where digital programs came to the real world and could convert everyday objects into weapons, vehicles and bases for temporary use while waging a secret war. And as part of their commitment to the bit, the items that could be made functional were made functional. Obviously things like the Pepsi can, book and computer couldn't function, but the counter clock and flashlight both actually worked.

The pilot itself was entertaining enough, but it seems like a premise that would have really struggled for even a limited series.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: The Adventures of T-Rex

Post by Ares »

Jabroniville wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:34 am Image

Like seriously, FIVE HEROES on this show and they gave them all the exact same design.

THE ADVENTURES OF T-REX:
Created By: Créativité et Développement & Kitty Film
Era: 1992-93
Wow, this one flew completely under my radar. I don't think I'd ever heard of this show, and it just seems . . . bizarre. Superhero dinosaurs and 1920's period Jazz music? Really? As much crap as the 80s gets for "throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks", this feels like some kind of weird bit where Seth MacFarlane was contracted to make a TMNT knock off aimed for children, so he made a series where he could voice all the characters and sing the kind of music he likes.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: My Pet Monster

Post by Ares »

Nothing much to say about Sky Dancers and Dragon Flyz, since I never watched either show and never owned toys from either line. I will say that both of their gimmicks seemed like something both doomed to get old quick (limited replayability) and guaranteed to either hurt kids or get them in trouble. You just know some kid used those toys indoors and broke mommy's wine glasses or something similar.
Jabroniville wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:42 pm Image

MY PET MONSTER:
Created By: American Greetings Corporation
Era: 1986-87
My brother owned this toy, which was pretty cool as a kid. I remember a couple of episodes of the cartoon, which was another "secret friend" show/toy. I want to say I remember the VHS that came with some of the toys having a completely different premise, being live action where a kid was actually turned into an adult sized monster (ie, someone running around in a My Pet Monster costume, looking like a reject from Barney).

I'd honestly kind of love some kind of crossover where these kids who all have secret magical friends and the like get together, and the ongoing joke is just how oblivious the parents were to not notice the blatant magic going on around them.

Or better yet, have the parents completely aware of all the shenanigans and reveal they've got their own magical friends.

Ares
Site Admin

Re: BraveStarr

Post by Ares »

Jabroniville wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:09 pm Image

BRAVESTARR:
Created By: Filmation/Mattel
Era: 1987-88
Now this was a fun show. I was a pretty big fan of Filmation cartoons back in the day (they were the ones who introduced me to Captain Marvel with their Shazam! animated series), and I watched everything from Blackstar to Masters of the Universe to She-Ra to BraveStarr. BraveStarr actually had pretty high quality for Filmation standards, and was a fun concept. The whole "Space Western" thing is clearly an idea with some legs to it, given how often its been repeated in projects like Star Wars, Galaxy Rangers, BraveStarr, Firefly and the Mandalorian.

BraveStarr himself was fun, with powers that made of some solid action without being quite as OP as He-Man and She-Ra tended to be. In a funny way, BraveStarr was kind of the Ultra Boy to He-Man and She-Ra's Superboy/Mon-El and Supergirl. The series also actually dealt with some pretty heavy issues, such as having a child actually die from a drug overdose and showing his mother's reaction to his death, or showing a hero turn bad by killing someone in a fit of rage. They also played up elements like BraveStarr being a lawman, having to be responsible to other people, and showed conflicts between "the law" and "the right thing". They would also occasionally do things to humanize Tex Hex, showing how he use to be a decent person, but who let his desire to provide a better life for the woman he loved turn him greedy, which opened the door for Stampede to transform him into a monster.

And HOLY F***, Stampede:

Give the Filmation guys credit, they knew how to design memorable bad guys. A giant, demonic, bionic anthro-longhorn bull was a legit scary entity for me as a kid, and even today he's got a solid design, voice and presence.

This show was also tried to backdoor pilot a "Sherlock Holmes in the Future" series, which honestly looked surprisingly fun.

So yeah, toys were fun, show was great, this was a franchise I wouldn't mind seeing today, save that I know the high potential for modern politics to ruin it.

Ares
Site Admin

Re: The Wuzzles

Post by Ares »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:43 pm Image

THE WUZZLES:
Created By: Disney
Era: 1985
I caught a few episodes of this as a kid, and it was a fun enough show. One of those light 'slice of life' series that was sort of situational comedy stuff for kids. Though I think some of the combinations were just lazy. Like Rhinokey. They combine a rhino and a monkey and they . . . put a tiny horn on a monkey's nose. It's like the lamest way to combine the two, to the point he's basically just a monkey. At least Bumblelion and Eleroo have some fun visuals. Though the design of Bumblelion's face always makes me think of Mario.

Ares
Site Admin

Re: Teddy Ruxpin

Post by Ares »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:07 pm Image

TEDDY RUXPIN:
Created By: Worlds of Wonder
Era: 1985-2019
While I definitely remember the toy, I only caught a couple of episodes of the show as a kid. I do remember there being some kind of plot revolving magical diamonds that they needed to collect to keep them out of the bad guys hands. Each diamond or crystal had some magical power, and Teddy wound up using them to help out in his quest, giving it a very "video game"-like quality. It's just another showcase that modern cartoons didn't invent serialized storytelling in children's TV.

Jabroniville

Musashi

Post by Jabroniville »

MUSASHI
Role:
Samurai
Time Period: 1455 A.D. (Feudal Japan)
PL 8 (123)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 5 (+10)
Athletics 7 (+9)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+13)
Expertise (Samurai) 9 (+11)
Insight 1 (+5)
Intimidation 3 (+6)
Perception 3 (+7)

Advantages:
Close Attack 1, Equipment 1 (Katana & Wakizashi +3), Fearless, Improved Critical (Katana Blender), Improved Critical (Katana Flash), Improved Critical (Flip Kick), Improved Initiative, Ranged Attack 6, Startle

Time Killers Fighting Style:
All-Out Attack, Defensive Roll (Block), Extraordinary Effort (Death Move), Fast Grab, Improved Critical (Chosen Weapon) 2, Improved Disarm, Improved Hold, Improved Smash, Power Attack (Death Moves), Quick Draw

Powers:
"Weapon Fighter" Adds Weapon Damage to Special Moves [1]

"Dragon Scale" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [4]
Immunity 5 (Dragon Breath Weapon) (5 points)

"Katana Blender" Strength-Damage +0 (Extras: Multiattack 5) (Flaws: Distracting) Linked to Affliction 5 (Toughness; Dazed & Impaired/Stunned & Disabled) (Extras: Extra Condition) (Flaws: Limited Degree) (8) -- [10]
  • AE: "Katana Flash" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) (1)
  • AE: "Flip Kick" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) (1)
Offense:
Unarmed +13 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Sword +11 (+5 Damage, DC 21)
Flip Kick +11 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Katana Flash +9 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Katana Blender +11 (+5 Damage & Affliction, DC 20 & 15)
Initiative +9

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +3 (+4 D.Roll), Fortitude +5, Will +7

Complications:
Motivation (Becoming the Ultimate General)
Weakness (Predictability)- These fighters cannot simply "spam" out the same attack over and over again, as the opponent will expect the attacks, and be ready for them (and a counterattack). The third time they try the same technique (or same combo of techniques) in a short span, they will be at -2 to Accuracy, AND to their Active Defenses in that round. All will decrease by 2 every successive round the same move is done.

Total: Abilities: 62 / Skills: 30--15 / Advantages: 14 + 9 / Powers: 15 / Defenses: 8 (123)

-Musashi is very plainly designed- just a regular-looking samurai in green & red armor. He was an undefeated general who considered his men like sons, but took an uncharted path through "The Foothills of the Serpent", and watched as his men were immolated by the legendary dragon, Yofune'-Nushi. Untouched thanks to a dragon's scale in his helmet (itself belonging to Yofune), Musashi was grief-stricken, and decided to devote the rest of his life to avenging his men- he traveled the furthest corners of Japan in search of the beast, becoming a legendary adventurer in the process, finally luring it using his own scale and slicing the monster to ribbons in an epic clash. He fed the dragon's flesh to the spirits of his men, and now seeks immortality.

-Musashi is on the more "Agile Fighter" side of things, executing a lot of flip kicks and the like, as well as various spinning katana & wakizashi slices.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KorokoMystia

Re: Jab’s Builds (BraveStarr! Wuzzles! Teddy Ruxpin! Time Killers!)

Post by KorokoMystia »

The disparity between the quality of the story setup and character bios and how bad the actual game and character designs are is so bizarre. Though I suppose Bloodstorm also showed this, given the sheer amount of stuff they tried to pack into that game.
Jabroniville

Lord Wülf

Post by Jabroniville »

LORD WÜLF
Role:
Medieval Knight
Time Period: 1202 A.D. (Camelot)
PL 8 (123)
STRENGTH
3 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 3 (+8)
Athletics 5 (+8)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+12)
Expertise (Knight) 9 (+11)
Insight 3 (+7)
Intimidation 3 (+6)
Perception 3 (+7)

Advantages:
Close Attack 1, Equipment 1 (Sword +3, Armor +1), Fearless, Improved Critical (Katana Blender), Improved Critical (Katana Flash), Improved Critical (Flip Kick), Improved Initiative, Ranged Attack 6, Startle

All-Out Attack, Defensive Roll (Block), Extraordinary Effort (Death Move), Fast Grab, Improved Critical (Chosen Weapon) 2, Improved Disarm, Improved Hold, Improved Smash, Power Attack (Death Moves), Quick Draw

Powers:

"Spinning Guillotine" Strength-Damage +0 (Extras: Multiattack 6) (Flaws: Distracting) Linked to Affliction 6 (Toughness; Dazed & Impaired/Stunned & Disabled) (Extras: Extra Condition) (Flaws: Limited Degree) (9) -- [12]
  • AE: "Energy Bolt" Blast 4 (Reduced Defenses -2, Diminished Range -1) (3)
  • AE: "Sword Uppercut" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: +2 to Hit Jumping Opponents) (Inaccurate -1) (2)
  • AE: "Super Kick" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) (1)
Offense:
Unarmed +12 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Sword +10 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Katana Flash +9 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Katana Blender +11 (+5 Damage & Affliction, DC 20 & 15)
Initiative +9

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +9 (DC 19), Toughness +3 (+4 Armor, +5 D.Roll), Fortitude +5, Will +7

Complications:
Enemy (Count Morbid)- The evil count tortured Wülf's wife to death, and later returned and wiped out most of his people.
Weakness (Predictability)- These fighters cannot simply "spam" out the same attack over and over again, as the opponent will expect the attacks, and be ready for them (and a counterattack). The third time they try the same technique (or same combo of techniques) in a short span, they will be at -2 to Accuracy, AND to their Active Defenses in that round. All will decrease by 2 every successive round the same move is done.

Total: Abilities: 62 / Skills: 28--14 / Advantages: 14 + 9 / Powers: 13 / Defenses: 8 (120)

-In a game of historical characters, Lord Wülf was ideal- an English Knight. He hailed from Camelot itself, and left to make a life of his own- he settled in a town called Spinstershire, ruled by a cruel Count Morbid, who killed Wülf's own beloved wife and family- tortured before the hero's very eyes. Morbid was eventually exposed and exiled, with Wülf being made lord in his stead. However, being forced to watch his wife die had scarred him, and he was a grim loner, dreading the return of Morbid, foretold in his nightmares. He prepared Spinstershire and built a mighty fortress, but it was all for naught- as Morbid led a mystical army (forged by Death himself) that destroyed everything and nearly everyone. Wülf was the sole survivor of the battle, fought Morbid- who wore black armor that absorbed the souls of anyone who touched it. Wülf was nearly killed, and desperately called out for Excalibur itself- the wounded knight was re-energized by a bolt of white light that formed around his sword, and destroyed the malevolent black energy that remained of Morbid with one final stab. Wülf was never seen again, and what few townspeople survived rebuilt.

-Lord Wülf is sort of like Musashi, being an armored, very human swordfighter. Just a bit stronger and more durable, and with an Energy Bolt (part of his backstory with Excalibur there). According to GameFaqs, he is very good at combos.
Jabroniville

Rancid

Post by Jabroniville »

RANCID
Role:
Punker (I hate punkers), Wandering Warrior
Time Period: 2024 A.D. (New Chicago)
PL 8 (107)
STRENGTH
3 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE -1 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Acrobatics 7 (+11)
Athletics 6 (+9)
Expertise (Streetwise) 11 (+11)
Intimidation 8 (+8)
Perception 6 (+6)

Advantages:
Close Attack 1, Equipment 1 (Chainsaw +3), Fearless, Improved Critical (Spinning Saw), Improved Critical (Slide Trip), Improved Critical (Flip Kick), Ranged Attack 5, Takedown 2

Powers:

"Spinning Saw" Strength-Damage +0 (Extras: Multiattack 5) (Flaws: Distracting) Linked to Affliction 5 (Toughness; Dazed & Impaired/Stunned & Disabled) (Extras: Extra Condition) (Flaws: Limited Degree) (8) -- [10]
  • AE: "Slide Trip- Sliding Chainsaw Attack" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) (1)
  • AE: "Flip Kick" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) (1)
Offense:
Unarmed +13 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Chainsaw +11 (+5 Damage, DC 21)
Slide Trip +9 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Spinning Saw +11 (+5 Damage & Affliction, DC 20 & 15)
Initiative +9

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +3 (+4 D.Roll), Fortitude +5, Will +6

Complications:
Motivation (Survival)
Reputation (Outcast)- Rancid knows nothing of positive human interaction- he's been alone since he was abandoned at birth, and has fought everyone he's met. Now, he has mistakenly been charged with the "X Murders"- a series of serial killings.

Total: Abilities: 42 / Skills: 40--20 / Advantages: 13 + 9 / Powers: 11 / Defenses: 12 (107)

-A lof of early Fighting Games had guys like this- punk rocker-looking dudes with mohawks or funny-colored hair. In this case, Rancid has a torn-sleeved shirt with shades and pink or green mohawk with a rat-tail- pretty much all the stereotypes in one. He wields a chainsaw like a good post-apocalyptic character. He's said to have been abandoned in a rusty trash can in a rat-infested alley, he was shunned and hated by everyone: "the lowliest beggar or the meanest criminal", which led him to simply wander about. Frequently, however, his actions had a positive (if destructive) effect- this gave him a reputation as an "enigmatic" force. But then he was accused of being a serial killer, known for carving "X" shapes in the heads of his victims. He eventually encountered a being named Plague- Plague carved the "X" in Rancid's head, but the fighter rampaged back, using an abandoned rusty chainsaw to impale Plague's chest, killing him. Rancid vanished from the city, and nobody ever found Plague's corpse.

-Rancid fights using a chainsaw slide (similar to other sliding moves in other Fighting Games- such as Bison & Vega's sliding kicks, but with a chainsaw stuck out front) and a spinning saw attack. He's a big, streetwise fighter, but not overly skilled.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Spinstershire. Really.

KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

Ares wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:52 am Spinstershire. Really.
..Yeah..England has some silly town names, but that ain't one of them.
Jabroniville

Mantazz

Post by Jabroniville »

MANTAZZ
Role:
Killer Alien
Time Period: 4002 A.D. (Alien World/Futuristic Earth)
PL 8 (105)
STRENGTH
3 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE -1 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE -2

Skills:
Acrobatics 3 (+8)
Athletics 7 (+10)
Expertise (Survival) 9 (+10)
Intimidation 9 (+7)
Perception 6 (+7)

Advantages:
Close Attack 1, Evasion, Fearless, Improved Critical (Helicopter Secare), Improved Critical (Eye Beam), Ranged Attack 8, Startle

Powers:
Immunity 1 (Aging) [1]
Senses 1 (Low-Light Vision) [1]

"Helicopter Secare- Spinning Blade" Strength-Damage +2 (Extras: Multiattack 5) (Flaws: Distracting) Linked to Affliction 5 (Toughness; Dazed & Impaired/Stunned & Disabled) (Extras: Extra Condition) (Flaws: Limited Degree) (8) -- [11]
  • AE: "Eye Beam" Blast 4 (Reduced Defenses -2, Diminished Range -1) (3)
  • AE: "Arm Blades" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Split) (3)
  • AE: Flight 2 (Flaws: Winged) (2)
Offense:
Unarmed +13 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Arm Blades +11 (+5 Damage, DC 21)
Eye Beam +10 (+4 Ranged Damage, DC 19)
Helicopter Secare +11 (+5 Damage & Affliction, DC 20 & 15)
Initiative +9

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +3 (+4 D.Roll), Fortitude +5, Will +5

Complications:
Motivation (Becoming the Ultimate General)

Total: Abilities: 42 / Skills: 36--18 / Advantages: 14 + 9 / Powers: 13 / Defenses: 9 (105)

-haha, okay- full points for Mantazz. This here is a lanky, long-limbed purple ALIEN with claws for hands, and definitely stands out amongst the boring historical figures and generic Mooks. I mean, he's not TOTALLY wild, but he looks very unique. Mantazz is part of a race of aliens that either invaded Earth or rose up from a radioactive forest in the 40th Century or so- they are insect-like beings that feed humans to their young and have blades for hands and the ability to spit paralytic acid and shoot eye-beams. All humans sent there to investigate or exterminate never returned, or came back mutated and insane.

-Finally, the Mantazz left this "Overzone" and started migrating across the Earth. Very few weaknesses were found against the powerful creatures (which bred so rapidly that young became full adults in twelve days and lived forever), and the human race seemed near-extinction- humanity discovered they would always replenish as long as the Queen bred, and so tried to kill her. A hundred of the best warriors descended into the Overzone, with a dozen surviving to reach her gestation chamber- they only witnessed the Queen talking to an unknown dark energy form, then both disappeared. The Mantazz fell into chaos and disarray after this, and humanity bounced back, exterminating almost all of them. Eventually, Man & Mantazz learned to coexist.

-Mantazz here, which may actually be the aforementioned Queen, actually has a variety of powers, as well as in-born Arm Blades (not that it really matters in the video game, as nobody can be disarmed without lopping off the whole lime ANYHOW)- it can even fly! Granted, other attacks aren't able to be utilized, but this effectively halts your enemy's momentum and buys you some time.
marcoasalazarm

Re: Jab’s Builds (SilverHawks! Power Lords! T-Rex! BraveStarr!)

Post by marcoasalazarm »

catsi563 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:44 am its easily one of the best settings for either RIFTs or Starfinder out there works right along with the Galaxy rangers and silver hawks
Would be interesting if someone made an "inspired by Galaxy Rangers/Silverhawks/Bravestarr" crossover-ish Starfinder setting, yeah.
Jabroniville

Orion

Post by Jabroniville »

Fanart by GoemonSama.

ORION
Role:
Space Hero
Time Period: 2885 A.D. (Alpha Labs Orbital)
PL 8 (134)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 5 (+10)
Athletics 7 (+9)
Expertise (Surival) 7 (+11)
Insight 1 (+5)
Intimidation 1 (+4)
Perception 4 (+8)
Vehicles 10 (+12)

Advantages:
Close Attack 1, Equipment 11 (Laser Sword +3, "Slide Ship" Space Vehicle), Fearless, Improved Critical (Spinning Drill), Improved Critical (360 Spin Chop), Improved Critical (Airborne Slash), Ranged Attack 6

Powers:
"Cybernetic Limb" Senses 3 (Detect Cyberdrone Communications- Ranged & Acute) [3]

"360 Spin Chop" Strength-Damage +0 (Extras: Multiattack 5) (Flaws: Distracting) Linked to Affliction 5 (Toughness; Dazed & Impaired/Stunned & Disabled) (Extras: Extra Condition) (Flaws: Limited Degree) (8) -- [10]
  • AE: "Airborne Slash" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Reach) (Inaccurate -1) (2)
  • AE: "Spinning Drill" Strength-Damage +3 (Inaccurate -1) (2)
Offense:
Unarmed +13 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Laser Sword +11 (+5 Damage, DC 21)
Spinning Drill +11 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Airborne Slash +9 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
360 Spin Chop +11 (+5 Damage & Affliction, DC 20 & 15)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +3 (+4 D.Roll), Fortitude +5, Will +7

Complications:
Reputation (Fugitive)- Orion has been blamed for the massacre of the space station of his birth.
Enemy (The Shadow Beasts)- Orion is searching for the Shadow Beasts that killed his people.
Motivation (Exploring the Stars)- Orion felt shut in on his isolated space station, and longed to explore the universe.

Total: Abilities: 62 / Skills: 38--19 / Advantages: 22 + 9 / Powers: 14 / Defenses: 8 (134)

-Orion is pretty basic- he just looks like an army dude, but has a laser sword with a crossguard. Orion was born from a test tube in an orbital outpost, and viewed it as a prison keeping him from exploring the universe of wonders. He became a pilot to explore the galaxy, but on a joyride upon graduation from the academy, his station was ripped apart by strange black energy beings. Blamed for the massacre, as there was no trace of the beings, he activated his vehicle's "slide drive" once more and escaped his own people. He became a travelling survivalist- the first human to encounter many new worlds. Legend has it that he finally found the lair of the Shadow Beasts and never returned. His stage his his "Slide Ship", which has a trophy room of monster heads, and a taxidermied monster in the foreground on the left.

-Orion costs a bit more than the other fighters owing to his "Travelling Space Explorer" set-up and Slide Ship, but is otherwise pretty typical.